02/01/2015

New Orleans, my films and I

My two last animated films, The Filmmaker and Wandering, will be screened at the 10th Cinema on the Bayou Film Festival, at the end of January, 21st to 25th, in Lafayette (Louisiana, U.S.)!  They are both in competition as part of the animated shorts, nine finalists to play on Saturday, Jan. 24th.

This is a U.S. Premiere for both films!

I dream of this place since I am 10 years old. This is the oppoortunity for me to go there, meet people, directors, who knows, and visit FINALLY New Orleans! And of course, I will eat Cajun's food, and listen my favorite music: Blues!

I think it is obvious, I am pretty excited... I danced just before chritmas for the first time on blues. I hope I will be able to dance again there...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire